30W Solar fountain Operation Guide
¡ñThePower of Solar Battery£º18V, 30W
¡ñThe Size of Solar Battery£º450 MM¢ª430MM
¡ñThe Battery£ºNI-MH 12V/5000MA
¡ñThe Power of Pump£ºDC6-24V£¬2-50W
¡ñMax Flow Quantity ofPump£º450-2000L/H
¡ñMax Water Height of Pump£º100-400cm
1. Put the pump into water; attach the pump to the sprinkler head and LED light. Position the solar panel in full sun.
2. As shown in the display photo, connect the solar panel with the plug from the battery box which marked ¡°SOLAR PANELS¡±, and connect the water pump with the plug which marked ¡°PUMP¡± to complete the assembling.
3. Once power switch is on, the water pump should be functioning and spray water.
Principle of operation
1. Under direct full sunlight, the solar panel products sufficient electric power for the water pump and battery. By the time the sunlight got weaker, the solar panel products lesser electric power, the battery could automatically provide electric power to the water pump and ensure the water pump with a smooth continuous performance when there is even no sunlight.
2. ¡°M¡±Mode switch: continuously trigger switch, function triggered in the order of :
a>.Press once: The water fountain is from high to low and then from low to high circularly;
b>.Press twice: fountains work for 20 seconds and stop 20 seconds then circulating water;
c>.Press 3 times: automatic mode, with sufficient sunlight or electricity, fountain works until it run out of electricity,then stop.
d>.Press 4 times: The trigger switch be back to function 1 and start a new round.
3. ¡°+/-¡±Sprinkler height adjustment switch: Sprinkler height divides into three levels: low,mid and high, and default level is low when plugged in, continuously trigger switch in turn: 1 trigger switch one time,the water column rose to mid-range, 2 trigger again, the water column rose to the most high-end,
4.press the 3rd time, it will be back to low, and start a new round.
1. Please ensure that the battery box is placed under the solar panel after assembling and maintain ventilation for the safety of battery use.
2. If there is no water, disconnect the pump from the battery and solar panel, running the pump dry will reduce the life of the pump.
3. If the battery is not used or before transport, please make sure it is switch off. It is to prevent the loss of self-discharge which would reduce the life of the battery.